Piloting, from hercs to mechs.

Piloting, from hercs to mechs.
A running recap of what I'm doing for fun, between active duty flying, technology, gadgets, and some of my favorite games.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fun with healing UI

OK! So I have a lot of things that have been going on behind the scenes.
1. I am lvl 449 enchanting!
2. I have re-macro'd EVERYTHING in my arsenal!
3. I have created a new UI that I am play-testing when I get time.

Here is a screenie of my new UI:

OK, it's not perfect, but I am very pleased with it so far!
What am I using?
1. Viewport provides the black background.
2. Dominoes provides the action bars, which include macros for literally every spell a priest can use. Shift 1-5 on top. 1-5 on middle. F1-F5 on bottom. Then all the other keys I can easily reach with my left hand.

3. Forte provides the cooldown monitor at the top of my screen. I have found over the past 2 weeks that this mod has helped me double my usage rate of 2-3 minute cooldowns across the board.


4. Grid: Awesome raid frames, and I have included the GridStatus addon to it as well.
5. Quartz: A good castbar with a lot of options...I use it very basically.
6. Pitbull: Unit frames, which I have configured to show me the info I can process quickly. This is one area where I will make improvements over time.7. Skada: Damage/healing/ABSORB meter, which I love because I can more accurately see my disc do-gooding.
8. Minimapster and MinimapButtonFrame.

9. WIM (WoW Instant Messenger): I use this for tells, because I seem to miss them otherwise.
10. Auctioneer.
11. Bagnon for a single bag.
12. Prat: A better way to chat frame.
13. Gearscore: I don't use this as a crutch, but it is still useful.
14. DBM: for raid encounters and timers.

1 comment: