Piloting, from hercs to mechs.

Piloting, from hercs to mechs.
A running recap of what I'm doing for fun, between active duty flying, technology, gadgets, and some of my favorite games.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Legendary...complete.

It is finished!
As the server rolled over into a new week, I happened to be here.  In one quick raid, three bosses yielded my final two Titan Runestones.  I then completed my healing challenge (the Crane) despite 1000ms lag.  And after flying all over Pandarea, I found myself on Timeless Isle facing down the four Celestials.  I simply joined in on three of the fights and lucked out on oQueue to be invited to a 40 man raid on the Ox.  I already had a few timeless coins saved up, fortunately.
And now, BAM!  Legendary, for the first time since I began playing 9 years ago.  9 years!!!  Does anybody else feel like that is an unbelievably long time to be playing the same game?  And to still enjoy it!  Unprecedented, to be sure.

I chose Jina-Kang, Kindness of Chi-Ji.  The Legendary cloak automatically as 2/2 upgrade levels when you get it.  The equip bonus is: "Your helpful spells have a chance to grant you Spirit of Chi-Ji, increasing all healing done by 5% and causing all overhealing on players to be redistributed to up to 5 nearby injured friends, for 10 sec."  This item, along with some recent flex loot, pulled my itemlevel up to 540!

I am pumped to try out the new loot in raids.  To quote South Park, "now I can finally play the game."

No comments:

Post a Comment